LEAD CHIMNEY TRAY
- Used to prevent water ingress at the chimney area.
- For use with brick or block chimney stacks.
- Trays are designed to collect penetrating water and drain through weep holes to the roof surface.
- Manufactured on site to the size required.
- Trays are coated with a layer of bituminous paint.
- Tray should be installed minimum 150mm above the lowest point of intersection with the roof
- Tray should be bedded in thin layer of mortar. The front section under the tray should be raked out to facilitate the front apron
- Weep vents should be installed vertically between joints directly above the front for the tray to allow for water drainage