Dry ridge systems
Timloc Dry Ridge/Hip roll system
- Long lasting, reliable and virtually maintenance free
- Protects against wind uplift, water ingress and general deterioration
- Provides 5000mm²/m (5mm continuous) ridge ventilation
- Easy, fast, clean and generally safer mortar free installation
- Can be installed in virtually all wet and cold weather conditions
- Water resistant yet air permeable membrane roll
- Strong, malleable and corrosion resistant aluminium flashing secured to roll
- Generous 25mm self-adhesive bonding strip areas for easy and reliable bonding
- Extended slotted ridge bracket fixing points for ease and flexibility
- 70mm wide ridge union width provides additional water bar protection
- Assurance of stainless steel clamping plates
- Terracotta coloured ridge unions (terracotta packs only) for a colour coordinated finish
- Maintains consistently smart appearance
- Not impacted by building settlement
- Helps prevent entry of large insects, birds and vermin into the roofline
- Manufactured entirely from aluminium.
- Suited to all profiles of roof tile / ridges and hips.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Glidevale Rediroll is ventilated and driving rain resistant.
- Available in red, brown or anthracite in both 300mm or 350mm widths.
- Glidevale RediRoll is available in a 5 mtr pack.
- Stainless steel clip system provides mechanical fixing of ridge and hip tiles with correct spacing to ensure ventilation requirements.
- Provides 5,000mm2 of free area ventilation as required.